MLS® – MULTI-WAVE LOCKED SYSTEM
WHAT’S SO DIFFERENT ABOUT THE M6 SUPER-PULSED LASER?
- Each Pulse of Laser Energy (25 Watts) is 30 Billionths of a Second
- No Heat Transfer to the Patient Whatsoever
- Doctor can Custom Tune the Treatment to Each Patient and their Specific Condition
- Robotic Control of Laser Tracking Insures Precise Uniform Application of Energy to the Pathology
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER TRYING LASER THERAPY?
- No Side Effects
- Painless and Very Comfortable
- Can Be Used from Head to Toe
- Works Equally Well With Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Effective in the Majority of Cases
- Cannot Overdose
- Can Receive Treatment Every Day
- LT is “Targeted Focused Healing”
- Achieves results when other treatments fail
WHEN CAN I EXPECT RESULTS?
Remember, the effects of Laser Therapy are cumulative. It works by stimulating your body to heal. Most chronic conditions require 8-15 treatments sessions for the healing process to translate into reduction of pain and improved range of motion.
*Laser Medica Clinical Outcome Study
Super Pulsed Robotic Laser Therapy is cleared for clinical use by the FDA. It currently can be reimbursed under insurance code (CPT) 97026. However, Insurance Reimbursement is very limited, at best. Therefore, we do not participate with any insurance plans at this time. You may submit your paid receipt to your insurance company for consideration.
The good news is that Laser Therapy is very affordable to all who suffer with pain. Treatment costs are $100 (30 Minutes) and $150 (1 Hour) per treatment and are based upon the extent of the problem and the number of areas which require therapy.